Do your employees in Spokane Valley know what to do if there is a disaster?
Many businesses never reopen after a disaster, as many as 50% of businesses affected by a disaster will not reopen their doors. Unexpected emergencies can happen at any time and being prepared for these unfortunate events can help minimize interruption and get your business back up and running in relatively short order.
Contact SERVPRO of the Spokane Valley and they will create an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP):
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO of the Spokane Valley as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
SERVPRO of the Spokane Valley is locally owned and operated, we have been part of this community for over 25 years. When you have a cleaning or restoration need, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Spokane Valley, WA community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
(509)926-6140 . Open 24 hours a day/ seven days a week.
“Like it never even happened.”