What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
My daughter put shoes in the dryer. It caught on fire. I asked the fire fighters who to call for clean up, without hesitating, they recommended SERVPRO of Spokane Valley. When I called, the lady told me that someone was already on the way. WOW!
SERVPRO came highly referred by our insurance claim adjuster. I understand why. Very thorough and professional.
What a mess! Thank you so much
We experienced a full structure loss. We will have to rebuild the house. SERVPRO (of the Spokane Valley) was able to salvage, clean and restore many of our things. We had many antiques. We were so happy with Jim. They even had someone check in with us periodically just to make sure everything was done, brought us waters on the hot day.
Who knew such an emergency could be all consuming? Thank you SERVPRO (of the Spokane Valley) for helping us in this time of need and getting all of the smoke soot out and smell out!
I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for us. From the first time we met on that emotional day in August, you have been absolutely supportive and helped us get through one of the most difficult trials in our lives.