Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Hotel in Spokane 2017


Flooded Hotel in Spokane. Split pipe. The before picture was taken  at one end of the hallway after the demo was complete. The after picture was taken a co... READ MORE



Water Damage / Hoarding cleanup in Spokane, WA 2017


This was a top floor condominium unit of a hoarder. The unit flooded, water poured freely for over three hours -completely damaging the unit and two condominium... READ MORE



Mold, Vandalism, Water Damage Restoration Spokane


No matter how extensive the damage and no matter the cause, mold, vandalism, smoke, or water, SERVPRO Spokane Valley will get your home back into shape. The Mo... READ MORE



Air Duct Cleaning Services Spokane


Air ducts, which are murky, dank and thick in containments provide an exceptional breeding ground for mold, fungi and dust mites. These allergens can blowout qu... READ MORE



Paint damage on Hard wood Spokane


Hardwood floors ruined with paint by vandals. This crime scene had areas of water damage, and mold due to intentional flooding by culprits. SERVPRO of the Spok... READ MORE



Water Damage with Mold Restoration Spokane


Stairwell with extensive Water Damage and Mold growth Restored to preloss condition by SERVPRO Spokane Valley. "Like it never even happened." If You See Visibl... READ MORE



House Cleaning and restoration services Spokane


After Water Damage no surface was left un-turned. Mold was present in all areas. Trash clean up and restoration reveals a beautiful fire place. SERVPRO of the ... READ MORE



Bathroom Restoration Services Spokane


This family’s Spokane residence experienced serious water damage after a split pipe. SERVPRO of the Spokane Valley has the expertise and equipment to... READ MORE



Disaster Cleaning Services Spokane Valley


House left a mess after a water damage. SERVPRO of the Spokane Valley restored the space to it's original condition.



Restoration from Mold Spokane


This Spokane family discovered extensive microbial growth in their vacation home, thanks to a broken pipe that went undetected for approximately 3 mon... READ MORE