Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
SERVPRO is the Best Choice for Mold Remediation in Spokane Valley
At SERVPRO of The Spokane Valley, we are committed to getting the job done properly. We have specially trained technicians with expertise in a range of areas. Our applied microbial remediation specialist removes and remediates the mold within your home, while our water damage restoration technician and structural dying technician remove the moisture and humidity that cause the mold in the first place.
If You Think You Have Black Mold Call Us Right Away
Suspecting that you have a black mold infestation can cause panic, as this type of mold has been reported to cause health effects. However, not all mold that is black in appearance is actual "black mold". We recommend that you contact us at the first sign of mold so that we can accurately determine the type of mold and the level of infestation. While black mold may be the worst type of mold to have in your home, every kind of mold has the potential to cause health effects. Treat all mold as if it is dangerous by calling the professionals at SERVPRO of The Spokane Valley.
Contact Your Mold Experts Today
If you suspect there is mold in your home or business, the team at SERVPRO of The Spokane Valley is available 24/7. Our experts will perform an efficient assessment and prepare an action plan to completely remediate your property. Call today at (509) 926-6140 to learn more.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (509) 926-6140
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of The Spokane Valley?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (509) 926-6140
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of The Spokane Valley is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Spokane Valley community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: